FIELD OF INTEREST:
- Energy Harvesting
- Autonomous Sensors
- Sensors and microsensors
- Internet of Things
- Smart City Technologies
- Intellectual Property
- 3D printing
PhD Ljubomir Vračar was born in Belgrade, 1973. He graduated from the Faculty of Electronic Engineering in Niš, in 1999. His graduation paper was titled “Analysing methods for disfunctioning microelectronics components”. His postgraduate studies were continued in Niš in the field of microelectronics. He worked as a research assistant at the Faculty of Electronic Engineering from 1999 till 2002, and then continued working as a teaching assistant. His MA thesis was titled “Automatic electric characterizing of thin dielectric gate MOS components”, which he presented at the Faculty in 2009. His PhD thesis was presented also in Niš in 2014 titled “Designing and realization of tactile and energy harvesting micro systems”.
COOPERATION WITH SCIENTIFIC INSTITUTIONS:
During his professional career Ljubomir Vračar has worked with numerous scientific institutions home and abroad:
- Petnica Science Center, Valjevo, Serbia, 2002-2007, as a head of Applied physics and electronics department
- Weizmann Institute of Science, Dep. Science Teaching, Tel Aviv, Israel, 2002 (developing international cooperation with Israel in the field of exchange and education of young talents)
- DLR Institut fuer Planetenforschung, Berlin, Germany, 2003 (participation in the project „HEB Mixers: Design of Quasi-Optical Antennas”)
- CERN – European Organization for Nuclear Research, Geneva, Switzerland, 2004.
- Institute of Physics, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Skopje, Macedonia, 2005 (development of ultra-thin dielectric films applied in nano components )
As a team leader he participated in competition for “The best technological innovation in Serbia” organized by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development:
- Vračar, D.Danković, S.Dević, D.Nešić, „Team PELTEH – Energy harvesting temperature sensor”, 3rd prize in the category of innovative ideas, 2011
- Vračar, S.Dević, D.Nešić, „Team ARMADILLO –Industrial press button designed in PCB technology”, 2nd prize in the category of realized innovations, 2012
- “KEYPAD OF PROGRAMMABLE KEYS MANUFACTURED BY USING THE TECHNOLOGY OF PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS (PCBs) AND THE PROCEDURE FOR ASSIGNMENT OF IDENTIFICATION MARKS ON KEYS”, registered at the Intellectual Property Office, number 52967, 28. 11. 2013.
- “CAPACITIVE PRESSURE SENSOR WITH THE MULTILAYER DIELECTRICS”, registered at the Intellectual Property Office, number 52973, 29. 11. 2013.
- “THE KEY MANUFACTURED BY USING THE TECHNOLOGY OF PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS (PCBs)”, registered at the Intellectual Property Office, number 529974, 29. 11. 2013.
- “THERMOELECTRIC SELF-POWERED DEVICE BASED ON METAL PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD TECHNOLOGY”, registered at the Intellectual Property Office, number 55393, 16. 3. 2017.